Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Insomnia

I've been plagued by moderate amounts of insomnia the past several days and I figured I might as well grab some ideas on what to do while bored and awake. The past two nights I've been awake I watched a movie, did tons of math homework and browsed the internet, along with failed attempts to figure out why the sandman is scorning me. I've had to avoid doing my English homework because I've found I use the larger words from my lexicon when I'm tired. This is great for my writing, although the writers block has stayed with me during this bout of insomnia. I'd also watch the sunrise but the area has too many trees to see a proper one.
What suggestions do other people have?

4 comments:

Taylor M said...

Late night infomercials are always fun. Plus, they might just put you to sleep!

Jarne said...

I think they'd drive me insane...

Anonymous said...

Do a yoga pose where your head is closer to the ground than your hips. Hold until you feel sleepy, or a few minutes, whichever comes first. Repeat. good luck :-)

Anonymous said...

Deprive yourself of all stimuli no music no lights NOTHING then concentrate one thing I usually think about breathing sorta meditate and try not to think about anything but breathing just one or two things about breathing

that's my two cents