Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Silly movies

After a month of no posts (I was sick, had a play, had work), I know I should have something more meaningful than a link to a trailer for the new Die Hard movie and I actually did until I saw this. I'm very happy that at least one eighties action star looks like he can still be cool. Good ol' Bruce Willis. Unfortunately, Harrison Ford and Sylvester Stallone failed to do remain awesome in action movies. Do we really need another Indiana Jones movie with Harrison Ford*? Do we really need another Rambo movie? Did we need the first Rambo movie? I believe the answer to be no. Judging by the trailer, it looks like we do need another Die Hard movie.

I'll try to post something meaningful and intellectual tomorrow.

*What we really need is a new Indiana Jones movie with Nathan Fillion.

2 comments:

Tick-Tick said...

*Yes, someone else thinks he is the NHF (new Harrison Ford) Makes me happy.

Jarne said...

Well, I think he's the successor to Harrison Ford rather than a new copy of him. Hopefully he won't wind up in a bunch of crummy action movies the way Harrison Ford did.
Speaking of Fillion, he is in a crummy looking action packed TV show called Drive. >.<